Friday, February 6, 2009

@AceKildare's Too Big To Tweet

Ok, so I never thought I'd be a blogger but here we go...

The reason for this blog is, try as I might, sometimes I'm just not able to play my original Twitter game of "cut to 140 and post". The idea behind this was to try to use proper spelling (no txt spk!) and grammer but still get across the full point of whatever I was trying to say in my "Tweets".

So for this reason, I decided to start the blog for anything I wanted to say that was "Too Big To Tweet" (aren't I clever?).

The blog will not necesarily be updated regularly, and will not be a diary or running commentary of my life. I plan to only use it as a last resort after I definitely can't fit what I want to say into 140 characters.

Or so that's the plan. Let's see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment